Friday, October 09, 2009

NASA Voyager recordings (UPDATE)

Eight months ago I posted this mighty fine gem. Five half-hour tracks. It's the only thing I've posted on this blog so far that I myself haven't ripped & uploaded. I wasn't happy with the fact that the first three volumes were 320 kbps while the last two were only 128 kbps. That's why I stick to my own rips, as a way of quality control.

While the quality of those last two volumes wasn't ideal, I couldn't not share the links, as they were some of the most hauntingly beautiful sounds I've ever heard. Luckily I just stumbled across better links, these here are all .flac

Symphonies of the Planets Vol. 1

Symphonies of the Planets Vol. 2
Symphonies of the Planets Vol. 3
Symphonies of the Planets Vol. 4
Symphonies of the Planets Vol. 5

1 comment:

Lather said...

The first two are flac; the rest are mp3...or is there another link?